TTLan HDBaseT Patch Cable
TTLan® HDBaseT 5Play Cat.6A S/FTP UltraFlex Patch Cable
The TTLan® HDBaseT 5Play patch cable ensures excellent transmission quality for short and long transmission distances from 0.5 to 30 meters - even with high-resolution 4K image quality.
The patch cable allows fast and direct connection of the HDBaseT hardware. RJ45 connectors are fitted with specially designed triple blade contacts. In combination with the rigid inner conductor of the cable, they ensure a reliable connection.
The overmold of the connectors ensures a firm strain relief and thus for a reduction of cable damage due to mechanical stress.
The cable sheath material is flexible, UV and oil resistant, flame retardant, and makes the cable highly resistant to stress. These properties make it ideally suited for applications in industrial and outdoor environments.
▪ Cat.6A S/FTP 4x2x AWG23/1 OD: 6.0 mm
▪ Cable sheath material: TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) black
▪ Ultraflexible and durable cable
▪ Triple Blade RJ45 plugs with 50µ gold plating
▪ Connector molding and hood, black
▪ Cat.6A channel tested (test protocol is included with each cable)
▪ UL E499958
▪ UV and oil resistant, flame retardant
▪ High temperature insensitivity of the raw cable: Up to +105°C
▪ Available lenghts: 0.5 to 30 Meter
▪ Industrial environments
▪ Conference rooms
▪ Hospitals, surgeries
▪ Airports, shopping centers
▪ Stations, public facilities
▪ Security systems