New: High-Retention HDMI 2.0 Cable
Never again disconnect accidentally!
With our new HDMI 2.0 High-Retention Cable, it's no longer possible for the signal transmission of high-resolution 4K videos to fail because a plug is accidentally disconnected. With this cable, the special plug construction with snap-in locking and strain relief ensures a particularly secure hold.
The connectors can withstand up to three kilograms of tractive force. This is due to their compact housing shape, which integrates a locking latch and an ergonomically shaped strain relief.
In addition, the HDMI 2.0 cable has multi-shielded connectors and low-attenuation cable construction.
With these features, it makes the reliable signal transmission of high-resolution images possible. It allows a data rate of up to 18 Gbit/s and thus supports a 4K resolution with 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz in Ultra HD - even over longer distances.
The HDMI 2.0 high retention cable is available from stock in many different lengths between 0.5 and 20 meters.
- stable plug connection with up to 3kg tractive force
- compact housing
- multiple shielding
- supports high image resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
- available from 0.5 up 20 meters
- Plugs: 2x »High Retention« plug HDMI Type A
- metal housing, shielded
- locking latch
- compact housing
- ergonomically shaped strain relief
- Cable: copper inner conductors
- multiple shielded
- outer diameter: 7.8±0.15mm (0.5 up to 5 m)
- 8.0±0.15mm (7.5 and 10 m)
- 9.0±0.15mm (12.5 up to 20 m)
- UL standard: VW-1
- color: black
- HDMI Standard: 2.0
- data rate: up to 18 Gbps
- image resolution: up to 4K@50/60Hz (2160p)
- image format: 21:9
- audio: up to 32 channels, up to 1536 kHz
- streams: dynamic synchronization of audio/video
- tensile resistance: up to 3kg
- bending radius: 90°
- temperature range: -40°C up to +70°C