New: Halogen-free Cat.6A Patch Cable
Halogen-free cable material • flexible, narrow bend relief • proofed and tested
The new TTLan® Cat.6A S/FTP patch cable is assembled with Hirose RJ45 connectors type TM31.
The flexible boot with narrow bend protection and integrated latch protection ensures a stable and space-saving plug connection. The cable is sheathed in a halogen-free material.
The patch cable transmits Ethernet at up to 10 Gbit, verified by a Fluke test. Other tests include electrical testing (100%) and crimp height monitoring during the production process.
As standard, we offer the patch cable in the colour light grey. On request, we can also supply the cable in the colours black, red, orange, blue, yellow, green, or magenta.
- Suitable for industrial applications
- Halogen-free cable material
- Narrow, flexible boot with bend relief and integrated latch protection
- Transmission up to 10 GBit Ethernet
- Connectors: 2x RJ45 plug Hirose TM31
- Flexible boot with integrated latch protection
- Narrow bend relief
- Category: 6A
- Cable: Copper wires
- Category: 7
- Design: S/FTP (PiMF) 4x2x AWG 26/7
- Outer diameter: 6.0±0.2mm
- Jacket material: LSHF
- Pinout: EIA/TIA 568B
- Transmission: up to 10 Gbit Ethernet
- Electrical test: 100%
- Crimp height monitoring during production
- Transmission properties: Fluke Test
Available lengths from stock:
0.5 / 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 5.0 / 7.5 / 10.0 / 15.0 / 20.0 meters