Extremely robust with high pressure and tensile resistance
During the technical preparation of an event, things often have to move fast and the cables have to withstand a lot. They are knotted, dragged through the dirt, trampled on and pulled.
None of this can harm the steel-armoured AOC cable. It even delivers when it has been run over by a forklift truck or - as in our stress test - has to hold a monitor. The HDMI fibre/copper hybrid cable offers excellent transmission qualities up to 4K.
At Prolight & Sound, our visitors were able to experience at firsthand how our cable even transmits signals and at the same time serves as a suspension for a 14.6 kg screen - you can find the video here:
- HDMI-A connector (display/source) with IP protection caps on both sides
- Energy efficient: 250mW (max.) (without external power supply)
- HDMI 2.0 Ultra HD 4K 2160p
- Data rate up to 18 Gbps (6 Gbps per channel)
- HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2
- Self-detection function for EDID information
- Instant crystal clear digital images
- Optical hybrid cable with OM3 fibre and copper wire
- Pressure resistance - short term 200kg; long term 100kg
- Maximum tensile load: up to 40kg
Available lengths: 30 / 50 / 100 m
Learn more: Data sheet